so this is my third morning in australia. Was my first day at RMIT. Didn't do anything. Cycled to it. Was a gorgeous morning. Grey and cold but hell, at least it wasnt hot and dusty. I have to cycle by this massive massive graveyard every morning. It really intrigues me.
I've spotted some cool graffiti around. will post some pictures tomorrow.
Soumitri (Sam) reminds me of my father. Everything he asks you sounds like it's a trick question.
this blog business is very strange. I dont know WHO I'm writing to. I generally change my tone/ language/ conversation when depending on who I talk to but here its like I'm talking to...nobody. And it's like this public diary, I ll have to be really careful to censor my thoughts tee hee
I've spotted some cool graffiti around. will post some pictures tomorrow.
Soumitri (Sam) reminds me of my father. Everything he asks you sounds like it's a trick question.
this blog business is very strange. I dont know WHO I'm writing to. I generally change my tone/ language/ conversation when depending on who I talk to but here its like I'm talking to...nobody. And it's like this public diary, I ll have to be really careful to censor my thoughts tee hee

4 Comments:
Pictures! I want pictures! :)
Yes the name is attractive and could be sustained if the cintent can match up to the promise...
so does that mean the content doesnt match up? ai ranjan pls explain!
I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»
Post a Comment
<< Home