
And this is Liam, who sits in the room I sit in. He s staff at RMIT and is one of the poeple I have to interview as part of my video project to profile the staff that make up the ID dept at RMIT. he s really nice,and a great teacher. I sat in on one of his clsses last Friday, which was a bit like DCC+self study. DCC cos they were dealing with large areas of interest eg, Health/ the Politics of Food and suchlike, but they had to do indivdual research papers on a topic withing this broad category.
So Liam has this rusty, stripped-down, very cool bike that looks like h put it together himself. Most people use cycles as a way to get around the city, me included. He hasnt brought his cycle in today but I' ll put up a picture of it when he does.

1 Comments:
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home