Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I WANT TO BE FREE


so whats been happening everyone? ( notice ive adopted an I-have-an-audience tone)

-------------

im very scared of new technology but like all human beings i adapt quickly enough. take for instance something as simple as hyperlinking. i want to link rohits blog here

x

but im scraed of html (or rather i havent taken the trouble to get my head around it) so i cant to it. i am handicapped by my fear! and so my sily fear stops you all from viewing his really funny new post about aditya vikram sengupta. nice drawing R.

other things im scared of:
1. being disappointed greatly -- which is why i try not to expect things
2. ....

i dont think im scared of anything else. at leats not anything else substantial. sure im scared of my mother on mud-pack-mondays but hey you get used to it.




-------------

the package? i get it friday. i think i get:
a pair of headphones with a mic, ive been lazy to buy it here
2 saris
some dubai ka chips
some hello and ok magazines haha
and i dont know what else

the stuff comes in an egg carton which i can use to store things in my room.the old ones are soggy with rain. my family has a history with egg cartons, theyre really strong. we used to bring stuff to india in these corrugated boxes, sealed with masking tape and then tied with rope. not really a la louis vuitton. they used to embarress me. now i think theyre the most amazing soln to travel.


--------------

someone stole my debit card and had a mini shopping spree for 3000 bucks.the thought of someone swiping away to glory while i sat unawares someplace else is very creepy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohit Iyer said...

Hey,

Thanks for linking my blog. Considering blogging etiquette, I shall link yours as well.

Hope this means more comments and hits for the both of us! :)

-Rohit

1:44 pm  
Blogger Rohit Iyer said...

By the way....

You've linked the wrong blog!!!

That's a dead blog which I'm keeping in case I want to use the URL.

Anyway, here's the URL for my ACTUAL blog - http://rohitiyer.blogspot.com/

I know you might hate HTML, but do change it!

-Rohit

2:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh. I like the nude pics. Is the woman someone I would know? ;)

4:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home