so tired.
Today i sat with Deanne Koelmeyer from 9 30 in the morn to 4 30 in the afternoon, giving feedback to students, they had final presentations. i know appreciate how gard it is for teachers to do all the things they do, stay alert, give pertinent feedback, analyse, keep the students pluses and minuses in focus, blahh blahh blahh, and still stay good humoured. aiyyorama indeed.
no pictures, my finger is beginning to hurt from clicking.
somedays are full of activity and some days are just dull. today is dull.
re: video interviews, im glad theyre finally getting over.
im getting nervous. I have to move to Simon's house this week (that means moving all my shit to his place), book tickets for Sydney (tomorrow).
Saw Candy yesterday. Heath Ledger, whatsername aqnd Geoffery Rush
It was awful, I ve seen heaps of better druggie movies. And the music, the cliched church choir in the background as they got high. So overdone, I say. Even the marvellous Geoffery Rush couldn't save this one. Whatsername was better than Ledger, I must say. Also, the lack of chem btwn Rush and Ledger was too much to handle.
The script was bland, I'm sure the movie wouldve been much better if theyd taken the same actors, same crew, same dir and used a more inspiring script.
Jeez and save me from the other big cliche, the artsy wiritng on the wall when she went crazy.
Sigh* I'm liking my experience too much to go back to NID. Such is life.
Today i sat with Deanne Koelmeyer from 9 30 in the morn to 4 30 in the afternoon, giving feedback to students, they had final presentations. i know appreciate how gard it is for teachers to do all the things they do, stay alert, give pertinent feedback, analyse, keep the students pluses and minuses in focus, blahh blahh blahh, and still stay good humoured. aiyyorama indeed.
no pictures, my finger is beginning to hurt from clicking.
somedays are full of activity and some days are just dull. today is dull.
re: video interviews, im glad theyre finally getting over.
im getting nervous. I have to move to Simon's house this week (that means moving all my shit to his place), book tickets for Sydney (tomorrow).
Saw Candy yesterday. Heath Ledger, whatsername aqnd Geoffery Rush
It was awful, I ve seen heaps of better druggie movies. And the music, the cliched church choir in the background as they got high. So overdone, I say. Even the marvellous Geoffery Rush couldn't save this one. Whatsername was better than Ledger, I must say. Also, the lack of chem btwn Rush and Ledger was too much to handle.
The script was bland, I'm sure the movie wouldve been much better if theyd taken the same actors, same crew, same dir and used a more inspiring script.
Jeez and save me from the other big cliche, the artsy wiritng on the wall when she went crazy.
Sigh* I'm liking my experience too much to go back to NID. Such is life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home