












I've been collecting stencil graffiti I've seen sound Melbourne. This weekend there's a Stencil Fest that I'll be going for, should be cool. One of the things thats going to happen is a bunch of artists all stencil graffiti-fying together. I think that'll be awesome. Lots of picture prospects and some inspiration too. Theyre not the most amazing, but I still found them interesting. I like the first four, though. The first one is of John Howard, the country's favourite person to hate, suprise suprise, the Prime Minister. And ironically, he got reelected the last time. Last week, George Bush came to visit. Guess they found some things in common.

1 Comments:
The cow isnt a stencil but I thought I could slimily slip it in cos i liked it anyway. Alas, you discovered me.
The cyclist is a stencil though, I looked really carefully and if you look at the ring of arrows round the word motorized, or even the type itself, it looks very stencil.
Post a Comment
<< Home