




Pictures of this alternative school I went to. Sam and Sophie's children study there. It's alternative educations, but three kinds of it in one school. there's the Steiner stream based on the philosophy of this man called Rudolf Steiner, there's the second, Italian, Rezzio stream, and there's the regular stream. Steiner is like deign education from a really early age, they work withpure wool, pure wax, pure chalk, very pure materials. They work with colour, and texture and other such designy things a lot. They each have a sheepskin they use and keep all the way through their time at school. They learn to play instruments, garden, and deal with actual academics very slowly.
In contrast, the Rezzio stream is all computers. 8 Apples in every classroom.
The best thing is that its free, it's a State school. I think it's wonderful that as a country, Australia recognises the value of this way of learning.

2 Comments:
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home