Sunday, April 30, 2006




Everyone uses these green bags from Cole's to shop in. This society is a recycling one, and very environment conscious. It's lovely to see. So this is Sophie using the bag to return books to the library. And libraries, man, they're free for every citizen of Melbourne. So there are four or five in one area, well lit, large, and lovely, and you can borrow from one and return to any one of them. Life is simple. They even have books in Jap.

The other two pics are of my room, yes yes, its super messy, but only cos its so damn confortable. lovely soft beg, two razais to fend of the horrible cold, kettle to make tea, fridge, gas, nice lighting, heater, design books all around me *sigh* what more could I ask for.
Though I think I'm being a little indulgent in staying with Sam (Soumitri) and Sophie for so long, Simon and Amy- thier friends, have offered to put me up, I think I'll stay with them for a week just to make my life a little less confortable. I think it would build character, in the words of Calvin's (n Hobbes) father .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home