
This is what I'm doing for June, before I head back to the motherland.
The blog
photographs
The new nom de plume I have decided to adopt, now that the whole world associates and has adopted ~dangermouse~ with the DJ and not the original, awesome, amazing cartoon, is ~p-a-n-i-c~.
What is M? Well M is basically Graphic Design meets social cause. Added on the side is some networking. Throughout the month that this workshop is Its like the Rural Studio, but instead of architecture, it's graphic design.
Rural studio
check it out, its amazing.
So we're trying to do something epic, and legendary. 8 of us, in Greensboro Alabama.
John Bielenberg heads it and guides us.

my 'epic' photograph of him.
So yesterday was our first real brainstorm. We'd been brainstorming over dinners and wines and beers and food before, but yesterday was our first time in our new studio, with sheets of paper and a process. It was a really great process. We threw out all our main ideas onto the sheet and then voted. And prioritised in this way.
We live in a house that the Rural Studio renovated, we call it the 'Bunkhouse'. 8 of us in one room on bunkbeds. I think the last time I lived like that was Rishi Velley in 8th grade.
But it's fun, so far. John expects someone to crack, that's cos this happend at least once every year. But so far it seems like there's a really good vibe between us all.
but we have about 3 more weeks to go and you never know what may happen.
Today is Saturday, we've been here exactly a week. I think we're on schedule in terms of how much we've accomplished. well, truth be told, everyone else thinks we're on schedule, I think that when we work, we need to work a little more intensely. And not go for a bazillion breaks etc. etc. But then again maybe this is the way I work. I like to work for short periods but very intensely.

2 Comments:
[b][url=http://www.cheapuggbootssalenow.co.uk/]cheap ugg boots[/url][/b] I concur I've questioned my sanity and have to continually contemplate climate the while or sensation is rational. Even though I'm sure it is really not I am unable to let it go or I obsess about that. I query the effect of the on my kids. When you really are a amazing communicator too candid, self-motivated. Contemplate the colour,Air Jordan 21 pattern or symbol much like your promotion demands. Which range from the latest capacious 169 sq..
[b][url=http://www.shoesonlinesales.co.uk/]louis vuitton wallets[/url][/b] They get quite perhaps government stores of ordinarily the bus band and seal the deal only truthful Mentor totes, purses and even other add-ons. Internet shopping also permit consumers to acquire markdown presents on single issues mentor. Although these disregard delivers are valid only in some unique advertising conferences.
Nowadays, fiscal regulation is incredibly conservative and was developed to make sure the banking institutions would be ready to regularly worry exam their processes to examine and harmony their activities in the number of hypothetical unstable environments. Internal controls, boundaries for consumer publicity, loss provisions, organization credit capital are all closely and strictly monitored. The next methods may also be really worth highlighting:.
[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonukstore.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Around the a long time, Dr. D. His most up-to-date e-book, Break Up, Don鈥焧 Split Down unveiled by Reality -N- 3D Publishing in April, 2010. Though virtually very little beats the trustworthy and real, reproduction louis vuitton bags will be the subsequent most effective level precisely whenever we don't have great pockets for their considerable priced counterparts. For example, purchasing Louis Vuitton reproduction purses are adhering to most helpful point to hold out any time you want to create a mode declaration but can not manage the stiff expenditures regarding the a simple fact types. getting classy is synonymous to considerable standing symbol.
Sweet 16 attire are perfect on your sixteenth birthday party. Regardless of whether everyone else is simply not dressing up, it your birthday and you also can use everything you want to. You are entitled to a beautiful robe or cocktail gown to attend your personal birthday celebration in. You need to don forget that being a elegant girl, you truly really should have a person or significantly more pairs of christian louboutin footwear with this colourful summer time time. It attributes signature red sole, leather-based system taper toe bootie with severe v-throat. If you would like to go marching or purchase aspect in climbing action, however you also desire to maintain stunning.
[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonukstore.co.uk/]www.bestlouisvuittonukstore.co.uk[/url][/b] One more distinctive Jilbab fashion is minimize in pure Asian frock style. The wavy type bottom is far beloved in Asian dressing and it imparts a lovely new glance when merged into Jilbab model. Queen's robe fashion in Jilbab with extra loose sleeves offers a royal contact on the gown, colourful designs on sleeves glance fantastic.
Hello to child on this lovely forum. Meet me start myself. I am doktor and i am event this website :
yayin
Waiting benefit of all these friends.
King Regards
Post a Comment
<< Home